Pilgrims Group Ltd is one of the UK’s leading security and risk management companies, providing a range of specialist consultancy, operational and information services to a significant blue chip client base around the globe.
About the Role
Pilgrims Group Ltd have an exciting opportunity for an experienced corporate security professional who is looking for a rewarding career working at a major blue-chip client's sites in central London as a Bench Security Officer working a shift pattern consisting of a mix of days, nights and weekends over an average of 42 hours per week.
- A valid Frontline SIA Licence
- A minimum of 2 years corporate security experience
- Ability to lead and manage security incidents and escalate appropriately
- Fire response/evacuation, intrusion, protests, internal loss & investigation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional attitude to your work
Please only apply if you have previous corporate security experience.
Pay£11.89 per hour
Due to the volume of applications that we receive we are not able to feedback individually to each candidate. If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of the closing date for the advert then please assume that in this instance your application has not been successful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'