RETAIL SECURITY OFFICER (SO)
Due to company growth and expansion across the UK, Lodge Security are currently recruiting retail security officers to join our team for well known retail brands. If you want a successful career in security then this is the role for you. This is a fantastic opportunity to join the UK’s oldest family owned specialist security company.
Today, Lodge Service are the UK’s foremost independent security company, leading the way in intelligent, technology-driven security solutions that deliver maximum Return on Investment (ROI) for our clients.
With more than 950 staff, Lodge Security operates in every major city in the UK as well as having staff based in Ireland and across mainland Europe. Lodge Service values its staff and are committed to the continual development of them and see the retention of good officers as one of its main growth strategies for the future.
Role: Security Officer
Starting salary: £8.50 per hour
Hours: 0-40 hours per week
- Partnering with store management to meet loss prevention objectives
- Commit to the highest degree of professionalism and customer service
- Detect and prevent shoplifting, and ensure the safety of store employees
- Prepare case reports covering theft details
- Maintain effective relationships with mall security and local police
- Ensure high execution of company security measures designed to control store shrinkage
- Provide training as required by store
- Must hold a valid Frontline Security Guarding or Door Supervision Licence with experience in a security or retail type role (knowledge of ASCONE is a distinct advantage)
- 5 year checkable history
- Hold a valid passport/work permit
- Do you have excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Able to deal with clients and their customers by showing professional behaviour on site at all times,
- Able to follow instructions whilst staying calm in a highly pressured environment.
- Able to report to emergency services and control room when required.
- Full uniform provided
- 28 days holiday
- Ongoing training and career development
- Customer Service
- Loss Prevention
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'