Knowsley (L33 7UF & surrounding)
£7.83 per hour
Cordant Security are currently looking for a Distribution Security Support Officer to be based in the Knowsley (L33 7UF & surrounding) area. Interested candidates must have a valid frontline SIA licences/SIA training certificates.
Responsibilities of the Distribution Security Support Officer:
- Ensure the safety and security of people, premises and property
- Access & Egress control
- Random staff searches
- Patrols of the inside and outside of premises
- CCTV monitoring
- Gatehouse & reception duties
- Any other distribution security support officer associated tasks as required
Requirements of the Distribution Security Support Officer:
- Fully comprehensive 5 year work/education history
- Clear communication
- Excellent customer service & administration skills
Incentives for the Distribution Security Support Officer:
- You will be working a mixture of days, nights and weekends covering 12 hour shifts. Shifts will be 06:30 - 18:30 and 18:30 - 06:30.
- 28 days annual leave per year inclusive of bank holidays
- Full and ongoing training with a view for career development
- A range of employee discounts for the purchase of goods and services
- Company Contributed Work Place Pension
Cordant Security Ltd is a nationwide company with a diverse employee team and we welcome applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
We have opportunities available across the UK in a variety of roles and offer genuine paths to career progression and a range of employee benefits.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- SECURITY OFFICER
- SIA LICENSE
- MANNED GUARDING
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'