Start Date: ASAP
Job Role: SIA and BS7858 Security Officer
Job Type: Temp to Perm
My client is looking for a SIA Security Guard to work a number of minstry of justice sites.
Working as part of a team to provide 24-hour support to residents at an Probation Service Approved Premises (AP) including security, welfare and monitoring services. To provide assistance and support to offenders to reduce their risk of re-offending, and to ensure that residents, visitors, colleagues and the fabric of the premises are kept safe and secure.
- Undertake regular inspections and patrols of the building, including patrols of common areas in accordance with local procedures / damage or defects
- Maintain an active presence in the AP at all times, and regularly engage with residents in a pro-social manner.
- Monitor behaviour of high risk residents and motivate residents to ensure compliance.
- Ensure that the AP is locked and secure during curfew period, and confirm the presence and wellbeing of residents overnight
- Support and create a safe working environment for staff, residents and visitors by adhering to Health and Safety legislation, policies and procedures.
- Supervise residents’ meals
- Conduct curfew and night checks as directed and record details of these
- Deal with visitors and telephone calls, and monitor the work of visiting contractors in accordance with health and safety policies.
- Undertake First Aid if required
- Adhere to all policies in respect of sensitive/confidential information.
Monitor CCTV systems as required and take responsibility for all internal security, including access control. Where required.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"