Securitas is the leading global security services provider, specialising in protective services built on people, technology and knowledge. No other security provider in the UK can offer a unique blend of six Protective Services: On-site, Mobile, Remote, Electronic security, Fire & Safety and Corporate Risk Management. Find out more at www.securitas.uk.com
Offering pioneering security solutions across the globe, Securitas specialises in ensuring customers’ safety, protection and peace of mind. We are now looking for Security Officers to join our team.
In our line of work, it is the little things that count. While these everyday acts of heroism might go unnoticed in society by many, we rarely miss them.
Your sense of integrity, security know-how and desire to serve make up the core of who we are as a company.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in one of the most high-profile and respected brands in the UK. This is primarily a security role, but also demands exemplary customer service skills.
Securitas are redefining the way Security Officers are looked at within the security sector, therefore we require individuals who are able to engage with customers throughout their shift whilst remaining alert to security issues.
You’ll remain alert to any threats or changes across the site and take appropriate action to maintain a safe and secure environment.
As a Security Officer, you will need to be immaculately turned out, polite and proactive when engaging with customers to ensure a complete customer experience is provided. We operate a 4 on 4 off shift pattern for this role.
To be considered for this role you
• Must be working towards or willing to acquire a valid SIA Licence.
• Must have the right to work in the UK.
• Must be over 18.
• Have a five year checkable employment history or be able to produce documentary evidence of any period of unemployment,
self-employment or full and part-time education during that period.
• No current criminal convictions.
• A full UK driving licence and own transport is desirable.
• The ability to embody and uphold the Securitas core values of Integrity, Vigilance and Helpfulness.
• Excellent communication skills and a strong customer focus.
• Be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
• Be punctual and reliable.
• Be willing and able to work shifts covering days, nights and week-ends.
• Be sensitive towards and show an understanding of the requirements of people with disabilities or special needs.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job