Are you looking for a new opportunity to become a Security Officer with a growing company? Previous experience of working in a gatehouse or in a security role is not necessary as we will provide you with full training!
We are currently recruiting for a Security Officer who has good administration, time management and organisational skills to join our Security team based in Corby. The successful candidate will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary plus uniform which you will be expected to maintain and wear correctly.
Here at Advanced Supply Chain we supply our customers with end-to-end supply chain solutions from multiple UK locations. We live and breathe our values by being innovative and agile in everything we do, operating our business with respect, investing in our people and putting the customer 1st whilst ensuring quality is embedded in everything we do.
The main purpose of the Security Officer role is to provide a high quality and efficient service whilst ensuring the safety and security of all people, premises and property.
As our Security Officer, your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the safety and security of people, premises and property
- Access & egress control
- CCTV monitoring
- Observing and recording day-to-day activities
- Booking and checking of vehicles in and out of the site
- Greeting and directing visitors and contractors
- Performing search procedures
- Performing drug & alcohol testing
- Gatehouse administration duties
To join our team as Security Officer you must posess the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Good administration skills
- Good time management and organisational skills
- The ability to work on own initiative and prioritise tasks
- Strong numeracy & literacy skills
- Good IT skills including a good understanding of MS Excel, Word & Outlook
- The ability to work as a team member with minimum supervision
Experience of working in a gatehouse or in a security role is not necessary, we will provide full training to the successful candidate.
Our Security Officer role involves a rota consisting of 8 – 12 hour shifts working days/nights with every other weekend off.
If you have the skills and experience required and are looking to join a growing company as a Security Officer, please click ‘Apply’ today.