Provide general security and act as point of contact for visitors by greeting, welcoming and directing them appropriately.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Presenting at all times, a smart, alert, visible and commanding security presence at our premises.
- Conducting shift handover procedures at the start and end of each shift to ensure all matters of concern or note occurring during a shift are passed on for the purposes of service and incident management continuity.
- Writing complete and accurate handover and incident reports and taking appropriate action as required on all reports passed to you at the commencement or during a duty shift.
- Ensuring the safety and security of our buildings and assets by carrying out all duties in full adherence with the Site Assignment Instructions.
- Working as part of a team to provide Conflict Resolution assistance at premises where there is potential for conflict
- A valid front line SLA License or current certificate of completion of SIA front line training.
- Ideally holds a valid First Aid Certificate.
- Some experience of working within a Facilities environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experienced in all Microsoft packages
- Flexible in approach and responds positively to working under pressure
Hours and Pay:
- £16,000 - £18,000 pa
- Working hours: 06:00am - 18:00pm on the seven-day fortnight shift pattern, so week one working Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday, then week two just working Wednesday & Thursday.