As a Security Officer YOU'LL GIVE:
• You will ensure that the process of checking vehicles in and out of the goods yard is followed and ensure the safety of staff, premises and company assets
• Ensure that Site Patrols are carried out to a high standard. You will be able to identify and investigate potential fraud/theft or criminal activity and ensure these are followed up within the correct procedure guideline.
• Carry out the operation of the CCTV system and monitoring of suspicious activity or events
• Carry out the process of personal / visitor searches are to the required standard
• To ensure the completion of logs and any other documentation as required including incident reports.
• Identify breaches of health and safety and company procedures and report to the appropriate people
• Communicate effectively with other parts of the business and suppliers to ensure vehicles are sealed and issues are investigated and reported
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job