Security Officer - Vertas Group Limited
£7.60 rising to £7.93 from April 2018, average 56 hours per week
Vertas is the fastest growing multi-services facilities management company in the East of England. Our passion is putting our staff and customers at the heart of everything we do. Our success in obtaining new contracts with our innovative solutions and our commitment to delivering excellence has created new positions within the business.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Security Officer to join our FM/Security Team. If you have a passion for delivering excellent customer service and want to make the difference then apply for this role today.
Main responsibilities for the role:
- To provide a porterage service to building occupants and respond to ad hoc helpdesk requests
- To respond to any calls passed on via the helpdesk and respond promptly when contacted and ensure the job is signed off via the FACTS helpdesk system.
- To be responsible for opening and locking up all contracted buildings at the start and end of a day.
- To check all buildings for any signs of damage and report any problems as appropriate.
- Respond appropriately to any alarm problems.
- A valid front-line Security Guarding, Door Supervision or Close Protection SIA License
- Full Driving Licence
- Clear and excellent communication both written and verbal
- Reliable with excellent time-management skills
- A commitment to providing first class customer service
- Security systems knowledge and conflict management aware.
If you are seeking a new opportunity and want to join an innovative and exciting company please click on the apply button below to make the difference today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job