Hours: 42 Per A week on a rota basis
Job Responsibilities & General Duties:
Patrolling malls, service areas, to include car park advising tenants when necessary on management regulations; diffusing incidents and preventing occurrences using "minimal enforcement"; maintaining fire, Health and Safety Regulations and securing the premises. Shift to include control room management. First Aid (if qualified) using "customer care" procedures at all times. All duties are to be carried out in adherence with the IFM Health and Safety policy. Care to be taken regarding personal appearance and hygiene at all times.
* Responsible for active communication of "handover" of shift. This to include full handover, contractors on site, verification of isolated alarms, run-though of incident occurrences from previous shift, confirmation of any insecure doors, key management and matters pertaining to the smooth effective running of the shift.
* Responsible for the awareness of Health and Safety. Procedures carried out must be in line with the Health and Safety Policy - set procedures are indicated in the Assignment Manual.
* Responsible for acting on evacuation in the event of a major incident.
* In relation to a major incident all staff must be fully conversant with the location of all plant room, service corridors and lifts, both by location and by name.
* Assisting Police presence on site either in person, by camera or by statement.
* Responsible for diffusing incidents and situations in the malls, car parks all public area’s in line with item 12.
* Responsible for providing first aid if necessary. This only to apply to certificated first aiders.
* All Officers to rotate control room if CCTV trained. This to include CCTV monitoring, answering telephone enquiries, monitoring cameras radio communication, contractor permits, entries in log book, reacting to BMS systems and all other duties to ensure a safe environment within the centre.
* All officers will be trained on cleaning equipment and expected to participate in the cleaning of the malls after Shopping centre lock down and before opening the following day.
For further information please call Lisa or send your CV.
Headstart Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer
- First Aid
- Health Safety