Do you have previous experience in a service or security environment? Do you have experience in a customer facing environment?
We have an interesting opportunity for you to join our client who is the UK's most established and respected specialist security services provider.
You will liaise daily with staff, the client and operational management teams to support the fulfilment of the contracted/business objectives, through the range of duty assignments.
This is permanent role. You will be earning £7.70 to £11 per hour depending on your experience.
- You will control access, issue visitor/contractor security passes and record and monitor the visitors book according to the requirements.
- You will control the premises and specified areas as requested in the site specific assignment instructions.
- You will secure the premises and the setting and un-setting of alarms as specified in the site specific assignment instructions.
- You will manage incoming and outgoing couriers and arrange prompt delivery to the recipients.
- You may be required to monitor the CCTV system.
- You must have previous experience in a service or security environment.
- You must have previous experience in a customer facing environment.
- You must have previous experience handling incoming calls and managing a switchboard.
- You must have intermediate level PC skills.
Your Next Step
Apply now and send your CV.
Step Ahead is acting as an Employment Agency
Step Ahead is committed to preventing discrimination in its recruitment practices by stimulating genuine equality of opportunity. This means that everyone is treated solely on the basis of competence and merit, regardless of age, gender, marital status, sexuality, ethnic, racial, religious or disability considerations, and we welcome applications from all sectors of the community.