Security Officer - Retail (Poole) - Core Position £8.50 per hour
£8.50 per hour
Cordant Security is currently looking for a Retail Security Officer to work with one of our prestigious Retail clients to be based in the Poole area. Interested candidates must have a valid frontline SIA licence or be in possession of your SIA training certificates.
Responsibilities of the Retail Security Officer:
- Ensure the safety and security of staff and customers within working environment
- Act as a visual deterrent
- Liaising with police and other emergency services
- Report writing
- Internal Patrols
- Loss Prevention
- Any other associated security tasks as required
Requirements for the Retail Security Officer working for Cordant Security:
- Fully comprehensive 5-year past work/education history
- Clear communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience in apprehension of shoplifters and subsequent reporting would also be an advantage
- Knowledge of Scone
Incentives for the Retail Security Officer:
- Working 40 hours per week, Monday - Saturday on a varied shift pattern. Applicants must be flexible & be available to cover between 9am starts and 9pm finishes.
- 28 days annual leave per year inclusive of bank holidays
- Full and ongoing training with a view to career development
- A range of employee discounts for the purchase of goods and services
- Company Contributed Work Place Pension
Cordant Security Ltd is a nationwide company with a diverse employee team and we welcome applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
We have opportunities available across the UK in a variety of roles and offer genuine paths to career progression and a range of employee benefits.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- LOSS PREVENTION