Security Officer - Retail (Marble Arch)
Marble Arch, W1C
£7.50 per hour
Cordant Security are currently looking for a Retail Security Officer to be based in the Marble Arch area. Interested candidates must have a valid frontline SIA licence/SIA training certificates.
Responsibilities of the Retail Security Officer:
- Ensure the safety and security of staff and customers within working environment
- Act as a visual deterrent
- Liaising with police and other emergency services
- Report writing
- Internal/external patrols
- Any other associated security tasks as required
Requirements of the Retail Security Officer:
- Fully comprehensive 5 year work/education history
- Clear communication
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience in apprehension of shop lifters and subsequent reporting would also be an advantage
Incentives for the Retail Security Officer:
- Working 48 hours; Sunday 12:00-18:00, Monday-Tuesday 14:00-23:00, Wednesday & Friday 15:00-23;00, Saturday 14:00-22:00.
- 28 days annual leave per year inclusive of bank holidays
- Full and ongoing training with a view for career development
- A range of employee discounts for the purchase of goods and services
- Company Contributed Work Place Pension
Cordant Security Ltd is a nationwide company with a diverse employee team and we welcome applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
We have opportunities available across the UK in a variety of roles and offer genuine paths to career progression and a range of employee benefits.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- Loss Prevention
- Security Guarding