Security Officer - Retail (Dewsbury) - Core Position £7.75 per hour
£7.75 per hour
Cordant Security is currently looking for a Retail Security Officer to work with one of our prestigious Retail clients to be based in the Dewsbury (WF12) area. Interested candidates must have a valid frontline SIA licence or be in possession of valid SIA training certificates.
Responsibilities of the Retail Security Officer:
- Ensure the safety and security of staff and customers within working environment
- Act as a visual deterrent
- Liaising with police and other emergency services
- Report writing
- Internal Patrols
- Loss Prevention
- Any other associated security tasks as required
Requirements for the Retail Security Officer working for Cordant Security:
- Fully comprehensive 5-year past work/education history
- Clear communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience in apprehension of shoplifters and subsequent reporting would also be an advantage
- Knowledge of Scone
Incentives for the Retail Security Officer:
- Working 40 hours per week covering a mixture of days, lates & weekends. Officers will get 1 full weekend off out of 4.
- 28 days annual leave per year inclusive of bank holidays
- Full and ongoing training with a view to career development
- A range of employee discounts for the purchase of goods and services
- Company Contributed Work Place Pension
Cordant Security Ltd is a nationwide company with a diverse employee team and we welcome applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
We have opportunities available across the UK in a variety of roles and offer genuine paths to career progression and a range of employee benefits.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Cordant Group is an Equal Opportunities employment agency, and as such encourage applications from all sections of the community.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE
- SECURITY OFFICER
- LOSS PREVENTION