Security Officer - Retail
£7.75 per hour
Cordant Security are currently looking for a Retail Security Officer to be based in the Guiseley , Leeds (LS20) area. Interested candidates must have a valid frontline SIA licences/SIA training certificates.
Responsibilities of the Retail Security Officer:
- Ensure the safety and security of staff and customers within working environment
- Act as a visual deterrent
- Liaising with police and other emergency services
- Report writing
- Internal/external patrols
- Any other associated security tasks as required
Requirements of the Retail Security Officer:
- Fully comprehensive 5 year work/education history
- Clear communication
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience in apprehension of shop lifters and subsequent reporting would also be an advantage
Incentives for the Retail Security Officer:
- 40 hours per week covering a mixture of days, lates & weekends. Applicants must be flexible & be able to work 5 out of 7 days.
- 28 days annual leave per year inclusive of bank holidays
- Full and ongoing training with a view for career development
- A range of employee discounts for the purchase of goods and services
- Company Contributed Work Place Pension
Cordant Security Ltd is a nationwide company with a diverse employee team and we welcome applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
We have opportunities available across the UK in a variety of roles and offer genuine paths to career progression and a range of employee benefits.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Cordant Group is an Equal Opportunities employment agency, and as such encourage applications from all sections of the community.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE
- SECURITY OFFICER
- LOSS PREVENTION
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job