Security Officer - Retail Mobile Relief
£9.00 per hour
Cordant Security are currently looking for a Mobile Relief Security Officer to be based in the Morecambe area (LA4). You will be asked to cover multiple sites across our prestigious client base. Interested candidates must have a valid frontline SIA licences/SIA training certificates.
Responsibilities of the Retail Security Officer:
- Ensure the safety and security of staff and customers within working environment
- Act as a visual deterrent
- Liaising with police and other emergency services
- Report writing
- Internal/external patrols
- Any other associated security tasks as required
Requirements of the Retail Security Officer:
- Fully comprehensive 5 year work/education history
- A full UK driving licence and access to own transport is essential due to the sites you will be asked to cover; you will be working across a number of assignments and may be asked to cover up to a 50+ mile radius
- Clear communication
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience in apprehension of shop lifters and subsequent reporting would also be an advantage
Incentives for the Retail Security Officer:
- Fuel card supplied for business miles
- Variable hours up to 40 hours per week covering a mixture of days, lates and weekends. Applicants will need to be flexible.
- 28 days annual leave per year inclusive of bank holidays
- Full and ongoing training with a view for career development
- A range of employee discounts for the purchase of goods and services
- Company Contributed Work Place Pension
Cordant Security Ltd is a nationwide company with a diverse employee team and we welcome applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
We have opportunities available across the UK in a variety of roles and offer genuine paths to career progression and a range of employee benefits.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job