£8.25 per hour - Permanent
Cordant Security are currently recruiting Retail Mobile Relief officers to join our Iceland security team in the West Yorkshire area. You will be asked to cover multiple sites across our prestigious client base. Including Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield, Sheffield and Barnsley.
We are seeking highly experienced customer-focused individuals with a wish to succeed and a willingness to work within a team in a challenging/busy environment.
- Ensure the safety and security of staff and customers within the working environment
- Act as a visual deterrent
- Liaising with Police and other emergency services
- Report writing
- Flexibility to adapt to operational needs
- Be able to provide all the documentation and vetting information requested which includes you being able to supply a full 5 year work/education history
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to deter anti-social behaviour, theft and criminal activities
- Must be reliable and punctual
- A full UK driving licence and access to own transport is essential due to the sites you will be asked to cover; you will be working across a number of assignments and may be asked to cover up to a 50+ mile radius
- Fuel card supplied for business miles
- Up to 40 hours per week
- 28 days annual leave per year inclusive of bank holidays
- HSF Health Care Plan
- Company Pension
- Full and ongoing training
- Career development
- A range of employee discounts for the purchase of good and services available after the initial 6 month period of employment.
Cordant Security Ltd is a nationwide company with a diverse employee team and we welcome applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
We have opportunities available across the UK in a variety of roles and offer genuine paths to career progression and a range of employee benefits.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- SECURITY OFFICER
- SIA LICENSE
- LOSS PREVENTION
- MANNED GUARDING
- MOBILE RELIEF
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job