Security Officer - Enfield Training Centre
Experienced security officer required for a prestigious contract based in Enfield, EN2 9AP.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Check (Carlisle to complete this on your behalf)
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Software (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills due to a high level of reporting per shift. A good command of the English language is required.
- Any job offer will be dependent on you passing the BS7858 Vetting including verification of 5 year employment history, address history etc
We are looking for a professional personable security officer to protect our client's premises, assets and personnel. You will maintain a high visibility presence and prevent all illegal or inappropriate actions.
Work as part of a team over a large estate but also able to work remotely via instructions of the control rooms.
You will be a part of a team at the world's leading elite sports performance training centre, as such your conduct must exert exemplary standards/ in customer interface verbal communication and personal conduct.
Security Officers or Candidates from a public services background would be preferred, the role includes extensive external patrols.
- To deliver the professional greeting of clients and visitors, to the highest standards
- To assist in coordinating the day to day running of the estate, entrance/exits and liaising between VIP, staff and visitors to ensure all relevant information is communicated correctly and efficiently.
- You will follow the mantra of detect, deter, observe & report
- Coaxially working with CCTV & BMS
- Must be able to respond immediately to all alarms including BMS, Fire & Intruders.
- Adhere to a strict patrol programme designed to deny criminals, that's operate to intrude/ interfere with daily operation.
- To become an integral part of the traffic management systems.
- Work closely under supervision of the operations team.
- Act lawfully in direct defence of life or property.
- Report in detail any suspicious incidents.
- Excellent customer Service skills
- Understanding of the UK Security industry
- High levels of fitness
- Excellent reliability and time management skills
- Outgoing, Pleasant Personality and confident and able to assert themselves when require
- Be able to work on a monitored radio network with excellent voice and radio procedures
- Act at all times in line with the Spurs Way:
- Dare - thinks ahead, generates ideas, takes risks, flexible. Bold, considers the alternatives, challenges the way things are
- Respect - values and trusts others, builds relationships, collaborates, works well in teams and as part of the wider team
- Drive - gets things done, delivers high standards, takes responsibility, proactive and continuously improves
- Monthly Pay
- You will have access to an onsite gymnasium to use outside of working hours
- Laundry facilities on site
- Free onsite parking
- Excellent Training & Development programme
- Excellent company uniform
- One free meal per shift ( when canteen is operational )
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'