Security Officer - Elite Retail Support (South London)
£8.00 per hour
Cordant Security are currently looking for professional security officers to join our prestigious retail contracts in and around South London. Interested candidates must have a valid frontline SIA licences/SIA training certificates.
Responsibilities of the Retail Security Officer:
- Ensure the safety and security of staff and customers within working environment
- Act as a visual deterrent
- Liaising with police and other emergency services
- Report writing
- Internal/external patrols
- Promoting loss prevention
- Any other associated security tasks as required
Requirements of the Retail Security Officer:
- Fully comprehensive 5 year work/education history
- Clear communication
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience in apprehension of shop lifters and subsequent reporting would also be an advantage
Incentives for the Retail Security Officer:
- Average of 40 hours per week covering a mixture of days, lates and weekends. Applicants need to be flexible
- 28 days annual leave per year inclusive of bank holidays
- Full and ongoing training with a view for career development
- A range of employee discounts for the purchase of goods and services
- Company Contribution Work Place Pension
Cordant Security Ltd is a nationwide company with a diverse employee team and we welcome applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
We have opportunities available across the UK in a variety of roles and offer genuine paths to career progression and a range of employee benefits.
Contact our Recruitment Team on: to apply for this vacancy
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Loss Prevention
- Security Guarding