Security Officer - Distribution Nights
Buxton, Derbyshire, SK17
£8.00 per hour
Cordant Security are currently looking for a Distribution Security Officer to be based in the Buxton, Derbyshire (SK17) area. Interested candidates must have a valid frontline SIA licences/SIA training certificates.
Responsibilities of the Distribution Security Officer:
- Ensure the safety and security of people, premises and property
- Access & Egress control
- Random staff searches
- Patrols of the inside and outside of premises
- CCTV monitoring
- Gatehouse & reception duties
- Body & baggage searches
- Alarm Systems
Requirements of the Distribution Security Officer:
- Fully comprehensive 5 year work/education history
- Clear communication
- Excellent customer service & administration skills
- A full UK driving licence and access to transport is desirable
Incentives for the Distribution Security Officer:
- 48 hours per week covering 6 on, 1 off, 22:00 - 06:00.
- 28 days annual leave per year inclusive of bank holidays
- Full and ongoing training with a view for career development
- A range of employee discounts for the purchase of goods and services
- Company Contributed Work Place Pension
Cordant Security Ltd is a nationwide company with a diverse employee team and we welcome applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
We have opportunities available across the UK in a variety of roles and offer genuine paths to career progression and a range of employee benefits.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- SITE SECURITY