Security Officer - Corporate
Kings Cross, NW1
£10.00 per hour
Cordant Security are currently looking for a Corporate Security Officer to be based in the Kings Cross (NW10) area. Interested candidates must have a valid frontline SIA licences/SIA training certificates.
Responsibilities of the Corporate Security Officer:
- Ensure the safety and security of people, premises and property
- Undertake patrols and inspections
- Cover gatehouse, reception & lock/unlock duties
- Assist staff and visitors to site
- Ensure all H&S policies are adhered to
- Ensuring that no unauthorised persons are permitted in prohibited areas
- Maintain an accurate record of any incidents that occur
Requirements of the Corporate Security Officer:
- Fully comprehensive 5 year work/education history
- Clear communication & administration skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- A full UK driving licence and access to own transport is desirable for this role
- Security systems knowledge & telephone/switchboard skills
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role is required
Incentives for the Corporate Security Officer:
- Working 44 hours per week, Thursday 22:30-08:30, Friday 22:30-08:00, Saturday 20:00-08:00, Sunday 20:00-08:30.
- 28 days annual leave per year inclusive of bank holidays
- Full and ongoing training with a view for career development
- A range of employee discounts for the purchase of goods and services
- Company Contributed Work Place Pension
Cordant Security Ltd is a nationwide company with a diverse employee team and we welcome applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
We have opportunities available across the UK in a variety of roles and offer genuine paths to career progression and a range of employee benefits.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- Front of House
- Security Guarding
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job