Security Officer - Corporate Support (Central London)
£10.00 per hour
Cordant Security are currently looking for a Corporate Security Officer to be based in the Central London (W1S) area. Interested candidates must have a valid frontline SIA licences/SIA training certificates.
Responsibilities of the Corporate Security Officer:
- Ensure the safety and security of people, premises and property
- Undertake patrols and inspections
- Cover gatehouse, reception & lock/unlock duties
- Assist staff and visitors to site
- Ensure all H&S policies are adhered to
- Ensure that no unauthorised persons are permitted in prohibited areas
- Maintain an accurate record of any incidents that occur
- CCTV monitoring
- Occasionally cover the switchboard
- Assist with fire alarm testing and Intruder alarm setting
Requirements of the Corporate Security Officer:
- Fully comprehensive 5 year work/education history
- Clear communication & administration skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Security systems knowledge; CCTV, fire alarms, intruder alarms & telephone/switchboard skills
- At least 12 months experience in a similar role is required
- A CCTV License is desirable for this role
Incentives for the Corporate Security Officer:
- Candidates must be flexible and able to work 12 hour shifts covering days, nights & weekends.
- 28 days annual leave per year inclusive of bank holidays
- Full and ongoing training with a view for career development
- A range of employee discounts for the purchase of goods and services
Cordant Security Ltd is a nationwide company with a diverse employee team and we welcome applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
We have opportunities available across the UK in a variety of roles and offer genuine paths to career progression and a range of employee benefits.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- Front of House
- Security Guarding