Security Officer - Corporate Mobile Relief (Suffolk)
Suffolk & surrounding areas
£8.50 per hour & fuel card
Cordant Security are currently looking for a Mobile Relief Security Officer to be based in the Suffolk & surrounding areas. You will be asked to cover multiple sites across our prestigious client base. Interested candidates must have a valid frontline SIA licences/SIA training certificates.
Responsibilities of the Corporate Security Officer:
- Ensure the safety and security of people, premises and property
- Undertake patrols and inspections
- Cover gatehouse, reception & lock/unlock duties
- Assist staff and visitors to site
- Ensure all H&S policies are adhered to
- Ensuring that no unauthorised persons are permitted in prohibited areas
- Maintain an accurate record of any incidents that occur
Requirements of the Corporate Security Officer:
- Fully comprehensive 5 year work/education history
- A full UK driving licence and access to own transport is essential due to the sites you will be asked to cover; you will be working across a number of assignments and may be asked to cover up to a 50+ mile radius
- Clear communication & administration skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Security systems knowledge & telephone/switchboard skills
Incentives for the Corporate Security Officer:
- Fuel card supplied for business miles
- Working a mixture of days, nights and weekends. Applicants will need to be flexible and be able to cover a mixture of 8 and 12 hour shifts.
- 28 days annual leave per year inclusive of bank holidays
- Full and ongoing training with a view for career development
- A range of employee discounts for the purchase of goods and services
- Company Contributed Work Place Pension
Cordant Security Ltd is a nationwide company with a diverse employee team and we welcome applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
We have opportunities available across the UK in a variety of roles and offer genuine paths to career progression and a range of employee benefits.
Contact our Recruitment Team on: to apply for this vacancy
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Security Guarding
- Mobile Relief
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job