Security Officer - Corporate Bench Team
Security Officer - Corporate (Newmarket) CB8
Site pay of £9.57 per hour plus a bonus of 25p per hour after probation (subject to qualifying criteria)
Cordant Security are currently looking for a Corporate Security Bench Officer to be based in Newmarket (CB8). Interested candidates must have a valid frontline SIA licences/SIA training certificates.
Responsibilities of the Corporate Security Officer:
- Ensure the safety and security of people, premises and property
- Undertake patrols and inspections
- Cover gatehouse, reception & lock/unlock duties
- Assist staff and visitors to site
- Ensure all H&S policies are adhered to
- Ensuring that no unauthorised persons are permitted in prohibited areas
- Maintain an accurate record of any incidents that occur
Requirements of the Corporate Security Officer:
- Fully comprehensive 5 year work/education history
- Clear communication & administration skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- A full UK driving licence and access to own transport is desirable for this role
- Security systems knowledge & telephone/switchboard skills
Incentives for the Corporate Security Officer:
- Mixture of days, nights and weekends working a minimum of 15 shifts per month. Applicants must be fully flexible
- 28 days annual leave per year inclusive of bank holidays
- Full and ongoing training with a view for career development
- A range of employee discounts for the purchase of goods and services
- Company contributed work place pension
Cordant Security Ltd is a nationwide company with a diverse employee team and we welcome applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
We have opportunities available across the UK in a variety of roles and offer genuine paths to career progression and a range of employee benefits.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- SIA licence
- Security officer
- manned guarding
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"