*** This role will provide full-time like hours over a period from the end of April until the end of June, 36-60 hours per week ***
You will be working for our client at their world class venue in Berkshire. We are seeking high calibre personnel who will provide a 5 star service to customers, staff and visitors to the venue and ensure the security of the facilities, assets and brand.
This opportunity provides the successful candidate with a great opportunity to work in a prestigious venue alongside a welcoming and hardworking team. The level of professionalism expected will match the commitment we will return via your training, learning & development and through an impressive employee reward scheme.
Carlisle Events is a leading supplier of staffing solutions; - and have been providing Stewarding, Security and Event Operations to some of the UK's premier entertainment and sporting venues for more than twenty years.
At Carlisle, we concentrate on putting people first - our customers and our employees.
As a member of the Manned Guarding and Events team you will play a key part in enhancing the customer experience for event days at our clients' prestigious venue as well as ensuring the security of the venue.
Carlisle Support Services are currently seeking a Contract Period Manned Guard and Event Security Personnel to join one of our prestigious contracts in the Berkshire area.
Rate of Pay: £9.00 per hour (Manned Guarding) increasing on race days.
- Flexibility and reliability are essential
- You must be available to work Days, Nights and Weekends
- You should possess a valid SIA licence
- You must be at least 18 years old
- Excellent communication skills and an aptitude for working with the public
- A friendly, approachable and professional manner
- Previous experience in stewarding or customer care would be advantageous
- You will be based in the South East & Berkshire region.
As a Relief Manned Guard and Event Security Personnel you will be helping in all manner of ways including, but not limited to:
- Access control to the venue
- Visitor processing and accreditation
- Provide general guidance to the public
- Full-time like hours
- Holiday Pay
- Benefits Scheme
- Career Opportunities
- Access to our London event portfolio
- Genuine opportunities for progression within our company
- Security Experience