Linx 16+ Part Of CareTech Children's Services
We our hiring! Security Officer/Concierge required for our 16 Plus Supported Accommodation in Fishponds, Bristol.
Shifts are 9pm - 8am, Week 1, 4 nights, Week 2, 3 nights.
Overtime available, £9.00 per hour. Must be a driver with access to own vehicle.
We are looking for a security officer/concierge with an SIA licence, level 2 security qualification or a Level 3 Children's & Young Peoples Workforce qualification.
Our Linx 16+ homes in Fishponds, part of the CareTech Group, specialise in providing support for young people who are leaving care, are in danger of being homeless, are unaccompanied minors seeking asylum, pregnant teenagers and parent and child. Each young person has their own life story, wishes and feelings and we build packages of support to meet their individual needs.
Linx 16 plus in Fishponds is made up of 1 home providing a 24/7 service for our young people. The night Security will provide out of hours security and concierge support to residents and assist Management in delivering customer services and a safe and secure environment for residents. You will be the first point of contact when dealing with emergencies and emergency services.
You will ensure the safety and security of our residents and their homes, responding quickly and efficiently to emergency situations across the site. As our 'Front of House' service you will provide a professional, knowledgeable and friendly service, promoting the welfare, safety and well-being of residents.
Other responsibilities and duties are;
- To provide a visible deterrent as required
- To monitor domestic CCTV and prevent trespassers or predators
- Attend to any residential complaints and anti-social behaviour
- Maintain records of incidents and any action taken
- Investigate fire and smoke alarm activation and report to management/emergency services
- Able to respond quickly and efficiently to emergency situations. This might include responding to an incident, trespasser, recovery of resident from an unsafe place
- To promote and uphold the good reputation of the company in all contact with external agencies, professionals and individuals
- To assist with the general administration of the service by completing and maintaining accurate recordings
- To provide objective and professionally sound verbal and written information as required
- To participate in advising and encouraging residents to make sound decisions around safety and risk taking behaviour
- To support residents attending interviews with the Police and acting as an Appropriate Adult if required
- To ensure that all identified support needs are met in line with support plans and external plans from relevant professionals, especially in regard to missing episodes etc.
- To ensure that residents are not subject to bullying or peer pressure
- Contribute to risk assessments if required
- To display positive role modelling at all times in relation to personal hygiene, dress, attitude, values and general demeanour
Due to the nature of the role, we will pay for you to complete an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, prior to starting with us.
Due to the volume of applications, if you do not receive an invitation to interview within 14 working days, then consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion. By applying for this role, you are consenting to the submission of your details for this purpose only. Any data processed will be used for recruitment purposes within CareTech only and will not be retained by CareTech for any longer than 6 months
- Risk Assessments
- Young People
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'