My client due to growth are recruiting for an Internal Business Development Executive to join their fast growing successful business.
This position will be primarily focused on driving new business primarily through outbound calling, following marketing campaigns that have been generated by the company or through their channel partners.
The primary objective of this role is to develop sales opportunities & pipeline for our range of privileged access management products. Day to day responsibilities would include the effective development, follow up and management of all outbound leads. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
- Building new business pipeline
- Generating a minimum of 8 BANT qualified leads per month
- Owning the lead nurturing process and developing leads to a defined set of outcomes
- Working on lead nurturing campaigns with channel partners
- Co-ordinating leads generated by the company’s in house marketing and sales activities
- Supporting channel partners with call out days and database marketing
- Securing appointments for the field sales team to attend
- Reporting on activities and performance against objectives
This is a proactive outbound calling role in a high growth company that rewards success with career progression.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Working to and achieving sales targets
- Building rapport and developing relationships with business decision-makers
- Understanding and applying sales processes, forecasting and pipeline management
- Handling multiple activities and tasks, prioritizing effectively
- Providing an excellent customer experience
- Proactive, highly motivated and results-focused
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills via email and telephone
- Use of a CRM system
- Ability to demonstrate quantifiable results through reporting
- Ideally 2+ years inside sales experience in the technology arena
- Knowledge of IT security, identity management or privileged access management
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Sales and Marketing Sector.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.
- Business Development