SECURITY INSTALLATION ENGINEER - BASIC SALARY UP TO £30,000 DOE
Our client based in Maidenhead, Berkshire are seeking a Security Installation Engineer to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis.
Starting salary of £25,000 - £30,000 + overtime available.
Company vehicle, phone and tablet/ PDA.
Plenty of company progression & additional training available.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Installation of a range of Security Systems such as: Intruder alarms, CCTV & Access Control.
• Fault-finding and servicing works when required.
• Taking part in a call out rota when required.
The Ideal Person:
• At least 2 years experience working with Intruder alarms, CCTV &/or Access Control systems preferably.
• Experience working on a range of equipment such as HikVision, Galaxy, Texecom, Paxton, Axis, Dedicated Micros, Orisec and more.
• Full UK Driving License is essential.
• You must be willing to travel London & the South East.
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
• Good Fault / Problem solving skills.
This is a truly great opportunity and the successful candidate will receive a very competitive salary package, ongoing training & additional benefits.
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY - APPLY NOW
Get Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful.
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical Installation
- Access Control
- Intruder Detection
- IP CCTV
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'