Security Installation Engineer (Access Control, Gates/Barriers and Door Entry) - Romford
Alecto Recruitment is currently recruiting a Security Installation Engineer for a leading door automation and access control company, who provide bespoke installations for businesses, institutions, public buildings and domestic properties.
In this role you will Install and maintain Intruder Alarms, Access Control, CCTV and Door Entry Systems and Automatic Doors/Gates/Barriers.
- Salary: Circa 20-25K (Dependant on experience)
- Monday-Friday + OTE
- 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company Van
- MUST BE happy to travel to sites problem solving, installing new equipment, maintenance, inspection and repairs.
- MUST BE self motivated, punctual, reliable and flexible.
- MUST HAVE knowledge of electrics and working on low voltage systems a requirement
- Be able to work both individually and as a team.
- Hold a current ECS or CSCS card
- Full UK driving licence
Role: Security Installation Engineer
This opportunity is not to be missed for security candidates who are seeking a new opportunity - Apply now!
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Sarah Keen Fire and Security Specialist, Alecto Recruitment Ltd. or call in strict confidences. Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
- Access Control
- Automatic Doors
- Door Entry
- Installation Engineer