Security Installation Engineer required working for a Specialist Security Systems Company based in Yorkshire covering the surrounding areas. Their focus is with CCTV (Analogue and IP) and Access Control, working mainly in the commercial business sector such as offices. They do also work with Intruder Alarm Systems and Gates/Barriers.
They are currently expanding their installation team with increased contracts being won meaning they now have a position for a Security Installation Engineer to come into the company to hit the ground running to install a variety of security systems from legacy analouge CCTV to IP based magapixel systems and networking. Expereince in Access Control and alarm activatied CCTV systems is also required.
Security Installation Engineer Position Overview
As the Successful Security Installation Engineer you will be required to cover the M62 Corridor attending installation jobs. You may be required to travel slightly further North or South if a contract is gained in those areas.
Security Installation Engineer Position Requirements
- Experience as a Security Installation Engineer
- Knowledge of CCTV (Both IP and Analogue) and Access Control Systems
- Based near Pontefract and happy with travel along the M62 Corridor and further afield when required.
- 3 Years' within the Security Industry
- Intruder / Barriers experience advantageous
- Current IPAF Licence would be desirable
Security Installation Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £26,000 - £30,000
- Holiday 21 days + BH
- Company Van
- PDA / Phone / Laptop
- Healthcare after 6 months
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy