Security Install Engineer required for our client, a global Fire and Security company, who are currently looking for a number of experienced Installation engineers across the South West region to cover Bristol and the surrounding areas You will be joining the install and project team carry out installations on a variety of security systems including IP CCTV, Intruder Alarms and Access Control systems.
The Install Engineer will be working on the a range of High Security Contracts across their patch, so proven experience in a previous role working to NSI standards is essential.
The security engineer will have previous experience working with a variety of security systems such as Pacon, IP CCTV, Galaxy, Texecom, Paxton and Hikvision, further follow up training can be provided.
Security Install Engineer - Bristol Position Requirements
- Experience Installing, setting up and commissioning IP CCTV, Intruder Alarm, and Access Control systems
- Pacom Alarm and IP CCTV experience would be preferred
- Installation experience advantageous
- Full UK Driving Licence
Security Install Engineer - Bristol Position Remuneration
- Salary £24,000 - £28,000 (£40k+ OTE)
- 5 Hour week
- Overtime available
- Travel pay
- Fully expensed Company Vehicle + Parking
- Pension Scheme + Healthcare + Life Insurance
- 20 day's holiday + Bank Holidays (increase to 25 days with service)
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'