We are currently recruiting for Security Incident Response Officers to work as part of a team of two, travelling in a company 4X4 vehicle, equipped with dashcam and CCTV tower, to support on site Security Officers with welfare and incidents.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Security Officer with an SIA Licence and a full UK Driving Licence.
The role is wide and varied, working out of 1 of 7 locations covering specifically in the Aylesbury area.
Working 48 hours a week, on a mixture of days and nights on a shift pattern with 3 or 4 days off in the week, giving you a great work life balance.
You will be working in the most exciting infrastructure project of recent times and our people are the key to its success, and on this basis we will provide you with excellent training and development, which includes; First Aid, Fire Safety, First Responder, Protestor Management, 4X4 driving and CCTV.
As a Security Incidence Response Officer, you and your colleague will be visiting the sites in your area to check on static Officers welfare, ensuring facility welfare is as required and providing neccesary support.
You will also be first responder to incidents, which could be first aid or protestors, for which you will be provided full training and will have back up from a specialised team.
As this is a construction site, a lot of time will be spent working outside, for which all PPE will be provided, this includes hard hat and a hi vis.
We also provide a mobile phone, tablet and radios.
You must have the following:
- Full SIA Licence
- Right to work in the UK and have a five-year checkable employment history or be able to produce documentary evidence of any period of unemployment
- A full UK driving licence
- Excellent communication skills and a strong customer focus
- Be able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Be punctual and reliable
- Have an enthusiastic proactive attitude
- Be willing and able to work shifts covering days, nights and weekends
- Paid holiday, company pension and life assurance scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- Wellness advice and support
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Car lease and new car purchasing schemes
- Employee discounts and cashback savings across hundreds of your favourite high street brands, online shopping, holidays, and days out.
- City & Guilds accredited training program for professional and personal development
- Support to gain your SIA license
Our values are the foundation of our operations and the corporate culture is built on these values that help to shape a long-term, financially successful enterprise by creating value for customers, employees, and shareholders. They are summarized in three words: Integrity, Vigilance, and Helpfulness.
With our roots dating back to 1934, Securitas is one of the largest security service organizations in the world, we have around 150,000 clients, of which 150 are globally listed companies. We specialize in protecting corporate organizations, small to medium-sized businesses, and the public so a successful applicant will join an industry leader with over 370,000 employees, of which 9,500 are in the UK.
We are a company where you can develop your Security career, with access to training and the ability to gain professionally recognised qualifications so you can grow in confidence and take on more responsibility.
If you want to know more about why Securitas is the world's leading security group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit: en-GB/
Join the Securitas Team today!
- Customer Service
- Protective Services
- Access Control
- Security Officer
- Front of House
- Traffic management
- Security Licence
- Door Staff
- Building Patrol
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'