Alfred H Knight International (Prescot, Knowsley)
Independent Commodity Surveyors, Analysts & Consultants
The Alfred H Knight Group is one of the worlds leading independent superintendent, analysts and technical consultants, with operations in over 30 countries, providing analytical services to the metals and minerals industry in the analysis of metalliferous commodities.
Due to continued growth are reruiting a Security Guard - 6 month temporary contract Saturday and Sunday shifts.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Compliance with security assignment instructions.
- Carry out security/fire patrols.
- Monitoring of fire, security alarm, access control and CCTV systems.
- Dealing with emergency call outs in accordance with site escalation procedures.
- Maintain of security assignment log
- Liaise with Police and other authorities as required
- Safe guard premises ensuring building/site is secure.
- Perform opening and Locking up of premises
- Report any incident or accident.
- To wear uniform and any protective clothing provided by the Company.
- Ensure safety in the workplace and in this respect ensuring compliance with all instructions relating to the use of equipment/information necessary in the performance of tasks.
- Follow health and safety policies and procedure at all times.
- Be proactive and diligent whilst carrying out daily duties.
- Provide shift cover when required (i.e. Holidays and sickness)
- SIA Licence - Security Guarding or Door supervision as a minimum
- Licence, trained and Experience in use of CCTV operations, public space surveillance
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Previous experience in security industry.
- Current driving licence.
- First Aider
- Fire Warden training
40 hours per week including a 30 minute break between Monday and Friday 12 midnight - 8am, 3 month temporary contract, 20 days holiday plus bank holidays (pro-rata), free car parking, Contributory pension scheme employer 5% employee 4%, Life Assurance 4 x annual salary.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'