Caridon Property are looking for a Security Guard to join our rapidly expanding business. We are looking for somone motivated, hard working and someone who is prepared to go the extra mile. We are looking for a Security Guard with a driving license and someone prepared to go through a full DBS check. If this is you we would like to hear from you.
Duties of the role will include:
- Secures premises by patrolling property; inspecting buildings and access points and permitting entry.
- Oversees building security and ensure security of doors, windows and gates. Answer to alarms and investigate disturbances
- Completes reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as property damage, theft, Anti-Social Behaviour, the presence of unauthorised persons or unusual occurrences
- Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or any other disturbances
- Resolving complaints, problems and requests from tenants
- Coordinates building maintenance and repairs when required
- Ad hoc administrative duties related to building maintenance
In addition, candidates must have the following attributes:-
- Motivated, hard-working and ready to go the extra mile
- Professional and well spoken
- Well presented
- Knowledge of public safety and security procedures/protocols
- Driving licence (as may need to drive between sites)
- Undertake a DBS check if appointed.
Caridon Property are a fast growing, award winning property letting and management firm based in Croydon, South London. We own and manage over 1000 properties across London, Surrey, Sussex, Kent and Essex and are looking for enthusiastic hard working individuals to join our team who have a hunger to succeed.
Full time - 40 hours over 5 days. Shifts: 5.00pm - 1.30am / 1.00am - 9.00am
£10 - £12 per hour (depending on experience)