HL is one of the largest and most successful financial services companies in the UK. We started out in Bristol and have grown to over 1 million clients, we still have our headquarters based in the heart of Bristol’s Harbourside.
We have an opportunity for a customer service focused Security Guard to join our passionate Reception team. You will be ensuring the safety of colleagues and visitors as well as the physical security of our 100,000sq/ft building.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Guard Reception
- Regular patrols of the building to ensure it is secure
- Dealing with system alarm activations
- Signing in and out colleagues, contractors and other visitors to site
- Appropriately recording and reporting any incidents or concerns to the Head of Building Security
- Monitoring of CCTV
- Supporting any other parts of the business as and when required
- Ensuring that the Assignment Instructions for the building and the role are fully adhered to
Shift Pattern: rolling pattern of 4 nights on, 4 nights off
Essential Skills and Attributes:
- Current Security Industry Authority (SIA) license held
- Computer literate (training for our internal computer systems will be provided)
- Experience of working within security industry either as a lone worker or as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to report and record events as they occur
- Confident to communicate security protocols to those who may be unaware
- Ability to accurately check details and confirm it is valid
- Smart, reliable, watchful, hardworking, patient, diligent, diplomatic
- Proactive, able to use ones initiative and seek guidance where necessary
- Previous experience as a guard
- Previous experience of working in an office environment or within a professional organisation
- Good organisational skills and well-honed ability to follow procedures
- Good people skills and ability to get on well with others whilst remaining professional
Desirable Skills and Attributes:
- Other additional security qualifications
- Customer service experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office computer systems
- Previous corporate security guard experience
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'