Security Guard (Cruise Ship) - $ Competitive salary per month on board
ARM is seeking candidates for Security Guard positions on board some of the most prestigious cruise ships travelling the world.
Whilst being engaged in ensuring control of entry to the Ship during Gangway Operations the main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Monitor day/night security and prepare a log of activities during the night time hours for presentation to the Security officer.
- Through observations, preserve the safety of the vessel, passengers, and crew.
- Immediately inform the Duty Officer on the Bridge and any other concerned officer of any incident which has occurred.
- Always be alert to take emergency action with any situation.
- Be familiar on the use and the location of all safety related equipment
- Be familiar with the procedures of solving customer complaints.
- Conduct frequent security inspections on the crew quarters during duty hours.
To be considered for this role, you must meet the following requirements:
- Hold at least 4 years' experience in one of the following areas; Army, Maritime, Aviation, Police or Hotel Security environment.
- Hold experience in physical security with emphasis on access control, security screening methods, security screening equipment operation and training ability (X-Ray, Metal Detector, explosives, narcotics detection.)
- STCW 95 Basic Safety Training will be required along with prior knowledge of the ISPS code.
- Ability to speak English clearly, distinctly and cordially with guests.
- Other language skills are desired (Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, German).
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading Cruise lines and become part of an outstanding multi-cultural team that continues to win awards in all categories.
Please contact us to discuss current rotations and salary levels. We are arranging interviews now so please apply as soon as possible to be considered. For Security positions on board, flights to and from the vessel are covered by the client.
ARM Maritime; Your First Port of Call.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'