Excellent opportunities for Security Officers to work at an educational establishment in Egham on a 12 hour shift basis over 7 days per week - 4 days on, 4 days off.
Our client is looking for a highly responsible, honest and reliable candidates to fill the role of Security Officer at their prestigious establishment in Egham.
Ideally candidates should have the following qualities/qualifications:
• SIA Certificate
• DBS check
• Physically fit
• First aider
• Fire marshall
• CCTV monitoring
• IT literate
• Good communication skills
• Highly organised and able to prioritise and multi task
• Own transport due to lack of public services
Duties will include:
• Acting as first point of contact for visitors, students and contractors
• Performing patrols, CCTV monitoring
• Reporting any duty observations
• Supervising traffic movements
• Liaison with maintenance departments with regard to any defects
• Provide general assistance to other members of staff
To apply for this position you must have the right to work in the UK on a long term, permanent basis and live within a 10 mile radius of the location. Egham Employment Agency and Egham Agency Temporary Services Limited are acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role and we regret that we can only respond to those applicants who most closely match the specified criteria.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job