Security Service Engineer required for our client; a security solutions company providing their services to the commercial sector in and around London area. The company are accredited and a leading name within the industry. The successful Security Engineer will be required to work at sites across London and the Home Counties and will mostly end the working day close to home to minimise travel time.
The Service Engineer will be responsible for servicing and maintaining intruder alarms, access control, CCTV, Entry and Fire systems with occasional assistance to the installation department. The Service Engineer will be required to cover London and the surrounding area, attending commercial sites such as shops, offices, restaurants, pubs etc.
Security Service Engineer Position Overview
- Service and Maintain various security systems such as CCTV, Intruder and Access
- Cover sites in London and the Home Counties
- Cover a call out rota of roughly 1 week per month responding to monitoring station call outs
Security Service Engineer Position Requirements
- Must have experience in a Service Engineer role in the Security industry
- Must have knowledge and experience of Intruder alarms, CCTV Systems and Access Control
- Live close to the London
- Must have full UK driving licence
- Knowledge of installation desirable but not essential
Service Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £25k - £34k DOE
- Mon - Fri 8.30am - 5.30pm
- Company Vehicle
- Tools, PPE and Fuel Card
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy