Looking to join a company that will value you, train you and promote you, a company where you can happily stay and builds a successful career?
You will be a security engineer working for a company who specializes in working with high-end clients. This is an innovative company with their Security Engineers delivering customer satisfaction, keeping the highest quality of work time & time again, which has been essential in helping them become a leading brand in the market. This Service Engineer role offers you the chance to improve your skills across all the major security systems.
The role requires;
- A Service Engineer who has experience with CCTV, Access Control & Intruder.
- An individual who can consistently keep a high standard of work & pay attention to detail.
- Someone who brings a positive attitude & is willing to learn and improve their skills.
- Someone striving to progress and take their career to the next level.
For the successful candidate that is taking on the role of Service Engineer;
- £26K-28K salary depending on experience -
- Plus the opportunity to earn an extra through over time
- Company vehicle
- 28 Days annual leave(including Bank Holidays)
- Fuel card
- Monthly £50 bonus for (for meeting personal and vehicle appearance standard)
Feel like you could be the right security engineer for this role?
So, what are you waiting for apply now and let's talk!
Are you a Security Engineer but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo is a leading fire and security recruitment consultancy specializing in Fire & Security Engineer jobs, including CCTV, Access Control, Intruder, Fire Alarm and Fire Suppression roles. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfectFire and Security Engineering job.
- Access Control
- Intruder Alarms
- Service Engineer
- Security Engineer