eSift are currently looking for an experienced Fire and Security Engineer with a strong technical knowledge of Electronic Security Systems including CCTV, Access Control, Intruder Alarms and fire alarm systems to join our client, the leading global integrated security company, specialising in the provision of security products, services and solutions.
Location: West/South West London territory, ideally based South of the Thames
Salary: Up to £32k per annum plus company car and other benefits including 25 days holiday and overtime & on-call allowance
Hours: Monday – Friday 9am-5pm with on call rota (1 in 5 weeks rotated)
Within this role you will be responsible for attending to calls for maintenance (on site and or by telephone) as directed by team co-ordinators, rectifying all faults on the first visit where rectification is within your control, carrying out rolling programme of preventative maintenance visits, collecting/recording of site configuration information and maintaining car stock (spares) levels.
You will also be required to maintain accurate and timely records, provide cover on an out of hour’s basis on a rotating basis, commission small projects when required, ensure that audits are carried out of quality procedures, provide training to customers and colleagues as required and carry out any additional tasks that may be required
To be successful in this position you will have/be;
- Current fire & security field service and installation experience
- Experience of servicing access control, CCTV, GENT fire systems and alarm systems
- A broad technical IT knowledge, i.e. installing various Windows Operating Systems; networking etc.
- Any IT qualification and or Electrical/Electronic qualification
- Knowledge of basic electrical principals such as measuring voltage and current drain
- Good attention to detail in order to ensure that all paperwork is correctly completed and procedures are followed within the allotted timescales.
- An enthusiastic team player who is able to work well under pressure and maintain a professional approach at all times.
- Comfortable working irregular hours and being on a 24/7 call rota
- 5 year checkable employment history & Right to work in UK/EU unrestricted
- HND or Degree would be an advantage but not a necessity
- Previous Electro Mechanical experience would be an advantage but not a necessity
- Dealing with SQL databases or Oracle would be an advantage but not a necessity
eSift have been appointed as the resource partner and we are managing this role on behalf of our client. To apply for this position please click on the “apply now” button below. Your CV will then be held on our central database, if for any reason you do not wish us to retain your details please contact us via .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job