Security Engineer - Security Architect / Web / Security Architect
· Are you an Security Engineer with Web and Architecture experience?
· Are you an Security Engineer / Architect with technical expertise in a wide portfolio of security control technologies and security related experience?
· Are you a Security Architect with a proven track record of delivery in a dynamic and reactive environment?
· Do you have a strong understanding of the information security industry, current security issues and trends?
· As an Architect, do you have knowledge of application security best practices, tools and methodologies?
· Do you have knowledge of information system architecture and security controls (i.e. firewall and border router configurations, operating systems configurations, wireless architectures, databases, specialized appliances and information security policies and procedures)?
· As an Architect, can you demonstrate knowledge of PCI/DSS?
· Are you a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) / Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) or hold a similar industry qualification?
If you have answered yes to most of the above then please read on and apply.
Our client, a global eCommerce company, are recruiting for an experienced Security Architect to play a key role in the evolution of the companiess security architecture and security functions.
This individual will provide security guidance for the IT environment with the aim of maturing the companys infrastructure security policy and technology frameworks, improving overall security posture and improving company-wide security awareness.
Security Engineer - Security / Web / Architect / Security
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"