Installation Engineer Required. Our client are a leading commercial security company. They are experts in the installation and service of security systems including Door Entry, CCTV, Access Control, and Fire Alarms within the Cambridgeshire area. The ideal Security Service Engineer will be based within a 30-mile radius of Cambridge and will have previous security installation experience.
The Security Service Engineer will be performing the planned installation of a variety of security systems including CCTV, Access Control, Intruder Systems and automated gate and door entry systems.
The sites the Security Install Engineer will visit are domestic and commercial premises and commercial offices. The Security Service Engineer will also be expected to have a wide range of experiences with security systems, access control systems etc.
Security Engineer Position Overview
Installation of a wide range of security equipment such as CCTV, Access Control and Intruder Systems within commercial and domestic industries and covering mainly the Cambridgeshire area and on occasion covering areas such as Sussex, Essex and Hertfordshire.
Security Engineer Position Requirements
- Security Systems Engineer must be highly experienced within the Fire and Security industry.
- Knowledge of a wide range of security products within CCTV, Access Control and Intruder.
- Be willing to cover Cambridge and the occasional Sussex/Essex site.
- Have a valid driver's license.
Security Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £28k - £32k + Overtime
- Working hours 08:30 - 17:00
- Company Vehicle
- Call out rota 1 in 5
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy