A confident and organised individual required to manage and coordinate all security documentation for new staff.
Full time, permanent role based in Leatherhead, Surrey with parking onsite.
Paying up to £25k per annum depending on skills and experience.
Must hold a full, clean UK driving licence and a valid passport with 5 years unbroken residency in the UK for the security checks.
The successful candidate will be required to undergo full security and financial checks.
Duties of the position:
- To initiate and co-ordinate security documentation for on-boarding new staff
- To make assessments and applications for higher level security clearances, where required
- To liaise with outside Government agencies
- To support the Security Controller in safeguarding the integrity of data and information relating to contracts and personnel
- To maintain security register
- To deputies to the Senior Security Document Specialist, as required
Experience and skills:
- Strong critical thinking, analysis and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage and resolve complex and sensitive situations
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks appropriately
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within both the Security Team as well as Project Managers
- Ability to manage confidential information appropriately and professionally and display high levels of discretion and integrity
- Ability to manage own workload with minimal supervision
- Proficiency with MS Office tools: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Knowledge or working with security documentation
To be successful you will:
- Hold a clean full UK driving licence
- Hold a valid passport and have 5 years unbroken residency in the UK
- Be happy and able to undergo full security and financial checks
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. E-Personnel Recruitment endeavours to respond to all applications, however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to E-Personnel Recruitment, specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment and a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) which is the professional body for the recruitment industry.