This is a great opportunity for a Security Database Administrator or a DBA with security and governance experience to join an award-winning Cyber Security and Network consultancy. You will initially work on a large Data Discovery Project on behalf of a global Telecoms giant in the UK and across Europe, spending part of your time on customer site in Hampshire with occasional European travel, then subsequently working on Security related projects on a host of large, multi-national customers. Basic of circa £55k plus 10% annual bonus. Hampshire and Surrey based.
This is a great opportunity for a Security Database Administrator or a DBA with security experience to join a growing organisation at the start of an interesting and challenging security project with a high-profile Telecoms customer, operating thousands of customer databases across different European operations.
Role profile for the Security Database Administrator includes:
* Work with a PM and a technical team that includes BAs and a Lead Consultant to discover, develop and maintain database security policy, standards and baselines.
* Auditing, monitoring and reporting on security and audit policies.
*Maintaining data standards, including adherence to the Data Protection Act, EUGDPR, PCI-DSS and SOX compliancy
*Writing database documentation, including data standards, procedures and definitions for the data dictionary (metadata);
The successful Security Database Administrator should have the following:
* Experience as a Database Administrator supporting SQL*, Oracle, MySQL, Mongo and other Database types on Wintel and *NIX platforms is essential.
* Skilled Security DBA or DBA with hands on practical experience in security.
* An understanding of SOX, Data Protection Act, POCI-DSS etc and Imperva is highly desirable.
In return, you can expect a stimulating working environment with great career opportunities, with a company working with brand leaders in their markets.
If you are an experienced a Security Database Administrator or a DBA with security and governance experience looking for your next career move, contact Shayda Ehsani or Andrew Medhurst at Inspire People for more information.
Inspire People is acting as an employment agency on behalf of individuals and the employer.
Security Database Administrator / DBA / Imperva / Security / SOX / POCI-DSS / Wintel / *NIX
- "Security Database Administrator"; DBA;Imperva;Security;SOX;POCI-DSS; Wintel;*NIX