Join Wellesley Hospital as a Security Coordinator and enjoy the satisfaction of keeping your team, visitors and some of the most vulnerable people in society safe.
Working alongside the reception team, you be responsible for daily security checks around the medium and low secure hospital where you will accompany service users as they change wards.
You will work 37.5 hours a week and will support the Security Lead with audits, monthly security group meetings and will develop and implement security standards across the hospital, including the new Learning Disability service.
A range of training opportunities are available that can see your career grow and you achieve your career aspirations.
Our Security Coordinator Role involves:
- Supporting the hospital's key management and access control
- Deliver and contribute towards monthly inductions
To be a successful Security coordinator you will need:
- Excellent practical knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Previous administrative and customer services experience
- Experience within a similar role/environment.
What you will get:
- Annual salary of £20,000
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave – plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check and much more.
About your next employer
You will be working for an established, stable and agile company with a unique approach to the delivery of care. With a network of over 80 services across England and Wales, providing four services including: Mental Health, Neurological, Learning Disabilities & Autism, Children & Education, there is an opportunity for you to grow and move with Elysium.<p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 24px; padding: 0px; font-family: Ubuntu, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 16px; b
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'