Templewood Services Ltd offers a seamless Guarding Solution for Luxury Brand retail clients and blue chip corporate clients. We're currently experiencing exceptional growth and if you are bright and ambitious we are the company for you!
As part of our nationwide expansion, we have opened a new Control Centre in Swan Valley, Northampton. This creates an exciting opportunity for people currently working within our industry to join us with a view to progression into this vital position.
You will be based in our purpose-built Control Room from where you will ensure that customer requirements have been met, keyholding response is provided promptly, report writing, scheduling and that the all-important on-site security staff are on duty and their Health and Safety assured.
- Logging accurate incidents/events via the Electronic Daily Log.
- Handover from departing shift/incoming shift.
- To ensure that the duty shift is run smoothly.
- To operate scheduling software.
- To action the company’s Lone Worker policy.
- Dealing with any issue that may arise across multiple sites.
- Managing the company Mobile Response Units "requests for action" and deployments.
Taking control in emergency situations is also an essential prerequisite of the position.
- 12 hours shift, 06:00 to 18:00 and 18:00 to 06:00 hours 2 days / 2 nights / 4 off
- Microsoft Office experience essential
- Logosoft experience advantageous (but not essential)
Once accrued the following applies to all controllers:
- 20 Days Holidays
- 8 Bank Holidays
- Double Pay on Bank Holidays
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be 18+
- Valid SIA License
- Control Room experience
- 5 year checkable education/work history and references
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Flexible approach to work
- Ambition is essential
- Customer Service
- Emergency Situations