An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Security Contracts Manager (Manned Guarding) to join Sight & Sound Security ensuring the smooth operation of a number of Security Sites in Kent, Surrey, and London. (working from Head Office in Ashford, Kent and a Regional Office in Croydon)
Salary: £32,000 - £34,000 depending on experience + Company Car, Phone and Laptop.
Primary hours of work Monday to Friday, 0800-1800 hours (flexibility required) with occasional night and weekend work (time will be given back in lieu). Duty Manager duties every third week.
The Security Contract Manager will be responsible for managing security operations across a number of sites over a 24 hour/365 day operation, ensuring compliance with Health & Safety, Security legislation, and best practice.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing strong relationships with clients and conducting regular client meetings
- KPIs and Monthly Report to be delivered/presented to the Client at monthly meetings (or as agreed)
- To ensure KPIs and SLAs are met and exceeded
- Managing and motivating employees to ensure that the highest standards of quality control and customer care are delivered
- Carrying out staff appraisals
- Ensuring all site based documentation is audited
- Ensuring Assignment Instructions are accurate/complied with/up to date
- Completion of Risk Assessments and reviews based on the security specification
- Ensure all client security investigations are supported as requested
- A proactive approach to service delivery
- Ability to take ownership of sites under your control
- Be polite, helpful and diligent, with a 'can do’ ethos with strong interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of leading and managing a Security team
- Must hold a valid SIA licence
- Strong IT skills (Microsoft Office packages)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must hold a full, clean driving licence
- Flexibility and willingness to work out-of-office hours
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and demands
- Ability to interview, appraise and performance manage individuals
- Ability to work under pressure with attention to detail and a high level of personal presentation
- Able to lead, motivate and develop the security teams on your sites to ensure excellent service delivery and client and staff satisfaction
We seek to fill this post at the earliest opportunity.
Due to the high response to this advert, only successful applicants will be contacted. Thank you for responding to this advert.