Security Consultant (Web Applications) - Basingstoke
This is a permanent role, UK office is located in Basingstoke, onsite client testing and remote testing (work from home when not onsite).
By joining the team you will be working alongside some of the best technical people in the industry who come from a range of backgrounds, allowing you to benefit from working with a skilled team and build upon your existing skills further. This is an ideal position for an individual who is enthusiastic and would welcome the opportunity to give valuable input to the team.
We are looking for experienced Security Consultant to join the expanding security testing team. The role will include actively delivering client engagements (onsite and remote). Due to the nature of the role and level of interaction with the existing team; we have developed communications channels to allow consultants to work remotely when not on client site; but still feel part of the team.
Security Consultant with at least three year practical experience of operating at this level is highly desirable. It is preferable that your skills focus on web application testing and desirable that you are able to conduct mobile application testing.
Delivering penetration testing engagements remotely and on customer sites; delivering projects and reporting to a high quality that meets our exemplary standards that their clients have become accustomed to.
Supporting the management team at a technical level from a penetration testing perspective by supporting clients on project scoping.
Helping to resolve team technical issues, thinking in a logical manner that addresses the requirement while minimising business and operational risk.
Actively contributing to building and supporting other team members by sharing experiences and knowledge.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
- Web Application Testing;
- Technical knowledge of a wide range of toolsets and manual techniques that are commonly required for project delivery;
- Ability to work to deadlines in challenging environments, maintaining a positive approach to problem solving and possessing effective time management skills;
- Excellent written and verbal skills, with the ability to present reports;
- Flexible with working hours, working location and tasks to suit customer needs, including being able to fit in with customers culture, for example dress codes.
- Mobile Application Testing;
- Desktop Application Testing;
- Infrastructure Testing;
- Build Reviews;
- Database Reviews;
- Network Security Device Reviews;
- Red Team / STAR Assessments;
- Social Engineering;
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'