Established for over 30 years, my client are specialist providers of manned guarding and cleaning services providing consistently high levels of service throughout Greater London. Currently I am on their behalf looking for a Current Valid SIA Licence holding Security Concierge/Front of House officer.
This is a high profile position at a multi-tenanted office building in the London Bridge (SE1) area. They require a high calibre individual, ideally with a background in armed forces/police. Your primary role will be to project a professional image when meeting and greeting visitors and staff to the building. The role holder will work alternate weeks (average 44.25 hours per week), week 1 Monday-Friday 0630-1500 and Saturday 0700-1300 and week 2 Monday-Friday 1300-2100. There is a requirement for overtime on occasions and we would expect the person chosen to fulfil the request
- To meet and greet building users and visitors in a welcoming manner
- Provide a customer focused service & where required contact hosts and direct visitors by maintaining employee and department directories.
- Maintain constant surveillance of entrance and reception providing maximum visibility
- Provide appropriate assistance as needed to building users, guests and visitors in suitable and professional manner
- To provide line manager and client with concise and accurate reporting as required
- Promote good public relations between Building Management and clients and their guests/visitors through courteous, helpful, and professional contact.
- To resolve as appropriate, any threats or risks to the security of the building and/or its occupants
- To be fully compliant with the building’s security measures and access controls
- Carry out additional works as directed by FM team.
- Excellent customer service principles and practices
- General security awareness and knowledge
- Professional personal presentation
- Excellent communication skills
- A valid SIA licence
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable
Pay rate £10.00 per hour plus overtime opportunities
We do try to reply to each application personally, however as you can appreciate we receive a high number of applications for each role we handle and it is not always possible to do this. Therefore if we do not contact you within seven days your application for this particular role has not been successful. However we have retained your CV and we will advise you of future roles that may be of interest. Fairford Associates operates as an Employment Agency introducing work-seekers to client employers for direct employment by those employers.
- Concierge Services
- Customer Service
- Manned Guarding
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job