Security & Compliance Manager working within an innovative company based in Central London. You will work collaboratively throughout the organisation defining the security strategy for the organisation and coordinating how we approach cyber security across our projects.
This is a hands-on role that spans Process, Compliance and Information Security across the Company.
This is a highly collaborative role that will offer the opportunity to work alongside motivated and technically gifted colleagues allowing you to expand your skill-set whilst also imparting your knowledge to the wider team.
- Advise on shifting industry trends and appropriate standards and frameworks and how they could apply and benefit them.
- In collaboration with leadership team, identify the strategic security and compliance projects to support the long-term business goals.
- Continually assess and evaluate new tools and frameworks in order to make informed recommendations on how we can improve and grow.
- Lead cross department implementation of best practices, standards, policies and procedures with the support of management.
- Develop standardised, compliant documentation to be implemented across the company as part of industry standards compliance and ensure that appropriate documentation is made available and reviewed as appropriate by all staff. Provide training as appropriate.
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Able to manage a risk assessment, then development of controls in the form of policy and/or process.
- Able to run a business impact analysis for business continuity implementation.
- Familiarity with legal requirements for data confidentiality, integrity and availability.
- Familiarity with data protection acts and GDPR.
- Experience with a variety of security testing toolsets and devices including those used for penetration and vulnerability testing
- Familiarity with the configuration and deployment of applications on a variety of platforms
- Familiarity with maintaining version control systems such as GIT
- Familiarity implementing and maintaining automated software build and continuous integration environments
Process & Compliance
- Experience developing service level agreement for internal and external clients
- Ability to work effectively with external contacts and clients to fulfil audit requirements for standards certification
- (particularly ISO27001 and ISO22301) and have knowledge of and qualifications in ITIL (or similar frameworks) and Data Protection (GDPR)
This role is based in Central London.
This is a permanent role and the salary will be dependent upon experience.
- Business Strategy
- ITIL Certified
- Information Security
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job